Saturday, January 31, 2009

My new girlfriend: "CC." Why? (One reason: LOOK at how good we are together)




  1. She's hot. A bit old, but experienced. One hot Chow.

  2. She lives out of town, so I can play the field at home....the dog park, that is.

  3. She's aloof. Not too cutesy touch-feely all the time. Like it.

  4. She hates my sister dogs and will attack. And she makes them bleed.

  5. She's an only dog. No bothersome sibling dogs.
  6. She's an heiress dog; probably got a big bundle of bones coming her way.
  7. She's so frisky she has to be leashed at all times. Ohhh yeah.
  8. Her bark turns me on.
  9. We're both fixed. Ohhhhh yeah (double up).
  10. One purple tongue. Need I say more?

5 comments:

  1. i made my friend read this on her phone while we were waiting to be seated for dinner last night and she laughed a lot. very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute girlfriend. i think you two will be happy together

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... very funny. hope you and your new gf are doing well! she sounds like a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, thanks to all of you who left comments. It's true. We're MEANT 2 B!! "B" for Bunsen. HEH! -Bunsen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your new girlfriend are perfect together! I can totally see why you'd dig her; you two sound like a perfect pair!

    ReplyDelete