Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BIG BREAKUP NEWS...

CC and I broke up. Here, I skulk away after telling her that I must let her go because I am in love with another bit--, er, dog. Actually, there was no other dog, but I just needed to get the heck out of there, if you know what I mean. CC isn't the dog she pretended to be when we first met. She's much more aloof than I first thought. And I like sleepies, but not THAT much of sleepies. She sleeps, like, 23 hours a day. That's out of 24 hours, I think. B-O-R-I-N-G. It's true. CC = Boring. Yep. Just came up with that. Anyway, I hope I never cross paths with her again. NO MORE PENNSYLVANIA. I never want to enter that state again.

6 comments:

  1. bold statement. i'm actually in pennsylvania right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo! im sad about the break up. but i understand... theres many fish in the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better Bunsen! Maybe you and CC can be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry for your lose, but we all go throught difficult times. I can introduce you to my neighbors dog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Thanks to all who have written comments, but my heart isn't just going to heal like the flip of a hat. I mean, ugh! COME ON, people. I can't just fall for another dog-babe on rebound. I'm not that type of canine. Blind dog dates are not my thing, Gaby. But if you want to send some pics, or even a scent capture (of the nether regions, if you know what I mean), then...

    NO! I will not give in to that sort of doggish behavior.

    ReplyDelete