Sunday, April 19, 2009

Too Many Chaperones!



I went on a date with Buttons this weekend. But we weren't alone. It seems everyone had to tag along--guardians, sister dogs, neighbors. There were too many chaperones. But Buttons loves the paparazzi as she shows in this video. What's with that?

See? My sister Audrey plays chaperone by squeezing between us in the above photo. She's a brat. I mean, COME ON. Buttons and I are on a DATE, for pity's sake. Thankfully, Audrey soon finds something to sniff on the road and leaves us alone for the moment:



3 comments:

  1. looks like a good day to me bunsen. hope you sniffed some interesting things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought a dog could be a third wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brat! She's probably jealous you have a girlfriend and she doesn't have her own doggie lover. Chin up though, at least your girlfriends a young, chipper hottie!

    ReplyDelete