Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bunsen's Bad Blind Date

What a crazy week.  First, Mommy and Daddy tell me I might be getting a new playmate.  Then, I'm taken to some backwoods place I've never been and the flashbacks start all over again from back when my first people dumped me on the side of a dirt road in Colorado.

Turns out, I wasn't being dumped but I was on a blind date.  Mommy and Daddy were going to adopt this mean dogger who doesn't even like Bunsens!  I even tried to do a play bow, but she wasn't liking it.  NOT.  ONE.  BIT.  No siree.
Our introduction.  I try to make nice.

I don't think that's a play bow.

Mommy and Daddy came to their senses and took me home.  I mean, I was a perfect gentleman, but look!  She was mean!

They told me she's had a hard life and I should keep her identity private, so I won't publish it here on my blog.  But, boy, I hope Mommy and Daddy appreciate me now!  I'm a mellow dogger and I ROCK!

6 comments:

  1. The last picture is scary! I wouldn't want to be near that dog either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Bunsen, maybe he should stay away from blind dates for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dog also would not do well with a brother or sister. She loves being the only dog. Bunsen and her have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BRUNSEN WONT GET GIRLS UNLESS HE RELAXES A LITTLE MORE

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dog in the last picture looks pretty mean. Blind dates don't always workout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from Southern California.

    Everyone smiles in the same language. If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine :-)

    I am you newest follower.
    I invite you visit and follow my blog.

    God Bless You :-)

    ReplyDelete