Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bunsen at Church



I can't believe it--I had to go to church. I mean, at first, I felt I was forced to go and I resented it. But then I realized I had some things...some personal stuff I had to deal with and it was time. So the girls and I sat right up front and center--at the Dog Chapel in St. Johnsbury, Vermont. (Yup. STILL in Vermont. HEH!) I felt really good in there. At peace. I came out of there with a new leash on life, as you can see below. We walked by the dogs walking their human statues. It was a life changing experience. I hope we go there again and again. Dog Chapel ROCKS. I really don't have a problem with going to church anymore.

1 comment:

  1. And God said, Let us make dogs in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the humans, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created dogs in his own image, in the image of God created he them....

    Nice article you wrote there for Inside Higher Ed, BTW. Quite clever to use mom's name as a pseudonym! And what's wrong with that first commenter?

    ReplyDelete