Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bunsen vacations in Vermont.

I've been gone for a while. But now I'm refreshed and rarin' to go. I took the family to Vermont for a vacation and it was rockin'! Here I survey the area on a trail near Montgomery Center. Yup. That's really me. In Vermont. Stuff it, CC! I'm in VERMONT, for chow sake. I got to do some hunting in this old hunting blind--see below. Yep. Hunting for b--ches, that is. HEH HEH. No, but seriously, we looked and looked for moose (to shoot some digital frames, if you catch my meaning), but THERE ARE NO MOOSE IN VERMONT. By the way, it's official: BUNSEN HATES MOOSE. They almost wrecked the whole deal in Vermont. But I got over it. I enjoyed the beautiful country up there (but it was a stinky place--geez, cows, get a life!).

No comments:

Post a Comment