Monday, November 22, 2010

Lion Whisperer Bunsen?

My new web-pen-pal Maxdog knows lion whisperer people--see the pic below from his site? This made me realize--I can be a big-cat-whisperer, too. See that HUGE neighbor cat out the window? It thinks it OWNS our yard. I'm keeping an eye on that cat. And it really is HUGE. This picture doesn't do it justice. I think it's probably just a little smaller than that lion in the below pic from Maxdog's site. Anyway, I know I can wrestle it if I need to. When I'm in my backyard fence, I feel pretty tough. I could wrestle-eh--WHISPER that lion--big cat. Yessiree. Thanks, Max!

"I'm not afraid of the big, bad cat. I'm not afraid of the big, bad cat. I'm not afraid..."
WAIT A MINUTE... that's Daddy with that cat. WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Don't like it! Don't like it at all....

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, Bunsen

    Hehehe!!!
    The idea is to 'whisper!'...that means- quietly, gently and with the idea of orientating yourself to the reality of the other! (serious stuff, hey!)
    Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I have added TWO REALLY INCREDIBLE(!!!) LINKS TO VIDEOS on my blogpost...if you are interested. Kevin Richardson is truly amazing!!!

    Take care and thanks for the mention.
    Lotsalicks
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete