Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bad Day for Bunsen


Sooooooooo sad. Bad day for Bunsen. I think Mommy and Daddy are replacing me with a cat. Don't they love me anymore? I see Daddy playing with Sesame the cat and now this. Every time I look out the window, there it is. That cat taunts me. It runs free while I'm in here. HATE HATE HATE THE CAT.

GOTTA GET THE CAT.

GOTTA GET THE CAT.

Don't know when I can get the cat, now that I'm grounded.

HATE CAT.

HATE HATE CAT.

I don't like cats. Never did.

When will the pain end? When will all cats be outlawed and sent to their own country--surrounded by high mountains and jagged cliffs?

Why can't I live in a world of only nice doggers and happy, naive people who give me their credit card info? WHY WHY WHY?



Mommy helped Rita make her cat video. I dunno about that Sesame. First Daddy, and now Mommy? Wait, Daddy is IN that video. And THAT'S MATILDA. Don't exploit Matilda, people. Not for a cat.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bunsen - what a cute video!! My kitty sister, Lemon, used to come on walks with us too when my humans took me out for my daily walk. It was so funny to watch!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry, Bunsen. The whole cat thing is just an infatuation. Cats are disgusting. They poop INSIDE the house and have cooties. Mommy and Daddy will come to their senses soon.

    ReplyDelete