Monday, October 26, 2009

Trick for Treat?

Does this costume make me look fat? I kinda wanted the tutu, but I guess it was Audrey's costume. I like the taste of pumpkin--from the can. I didn't know it didn't come from a can--you know--to begin with. I felt really stupid when I found out...Audrey and Sophie laughed at me. I don't think Sophie's an angel. Everyone thinks she's so cute. Nope! She has a dark side. She's a bad seed. Yeah. Like watermelon seeds. You gotta spit her out. But there's seedless watermelon now. I like it. It costs more, though. I guess I'm seedless...heh heh. Got a few snip snips. Don't really know what that means.

3 comments:

  1. You don't look happy. Halloween will be over in a couple of days.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a little silly, true. Yep. You read me well, Sally Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bunsen -- I think you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete